We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT. Agro Indomas is the Groupsâ€™ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 60,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Jakarta and Kalimantan.
(Kalimantan Tengah – Sampit)
* Ensuring the implementation of company RKL (Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan) and RPL (Rencana Pemantauan Lingkungan) and preparing periodic RKL and RPL implementation report.
* Coordinate EHS training programs for operating teams and workforce as well as the required EHS inspections, investigations of accidents occurred & recommendations for improvement & ensuring all Health & Safety tools and equipment are checked on periodical basis.
* Setting up execution plan for periodic audit with well-laid down procedures
* Preparation of an Action Plan to get OHSAS 18000 accreditation
* Update and brief on latest health, safety and environmental laws, Labor Laws, situations Rules, Regulation etc. in Indonesia
* Develop health, safety and environmental compliance policy, procedures and benchmark with industry practices relating to plantation / milling industry. Update as and when required
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Sampit, Kalimantan Tengah.
* Experience in preparing and executing OHSAS 18000 would be an added advantage
* Exposure in palm plantation would be a distinct advantage
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Informasi Lowongan Kerja September 2013 --->>> Assistant EHS Job Vacancy