Battery EEPROM Works – 1.43
Battery EEPROM Works is designed to simplify the process of laptop battery repair. This process can be divided in two parts: cells replacement and fixing the content of EEPROM or integrated Flash of laptop battery controller. While cells replacement is easy and can be made by any technician who can work with welding machine, EEPROM fixing is very complicated and important task and can be made only by the personal with special skills and equipment. Battery EEPROM Works makes this process as easy as 1-2-3. The technician needs just to connect EEPROM chip to adapter and press the button. All the necessary work will be made by the software. The laptop battery data will look like a brand new: Full Charge Capacity will be the same as you entered and will reflect real cells capacity, Cycles Count will be set to zero, and Manufacturer Date will be changed to current system date, Permanent Failure Flag will be removed and all the additional necessary changes will be made too. Battery EEPROM Works supports a lot of laptop batteries of different manufactures.
* Read SMBus data from laptop battery terminals.
* Save SMBus data in TXT format
* Save SMBus data in proprietary BQD format (BQ208X data file) for further usage in BQ208X chips cloning process.
* Read and write all EEPROM chips used in laptop batteries.
* Read and write Data Flash and EEPROM of chips with integrated memory such as BQ2083, BQ2084, BQ2085, PS401, PS402, BQ20Z70, BQ20Z80, BQ20Z90.
* Save the dumps of Data Flash and EEPROM in BIN format.
* Reset (renew) the chip data to factory new values in 1-click.
* Clone password protected chips with integrated Data Flash ( BQ208X) using new or not protected chips.
What new features would you like to see in a future release? – Tell us right now!