Unisem wishes to announce that the acquisition by Unisem of up to 100% of the issued and paid-up share capital of Advanced Interconnect Technologies Limited (â€œAITâ€) for a total consideration of up to US$70.25 million (â€œAcquisitionâ€) has been successfully completed today.
In accordance with the terms of the SPA, Unisem successfully acquired 99.9683% of the issued and paid-up share capital of AIT. AIT will become a subsidiary of Unisem and will be renamed â€œUnisem (Mauritius) Holdings Limitedâ€.
Following the close of transaction, Unisem will rank amongst the larger SATS players in the world by revenue and have manufacturing operations in five countries, namely Ipoh, Malaysia; Crumlin, South Wales, United Kingdom; Chengdu, PR China; Batam, Indonesia and Sunnyvale, California, USA. The new Unisem group would also have a
combined workforce of 8,800 with about 300 test systems and 1,500 wire bonders at closing.
The enlarged entity would have had proforma combined revenue of USD321.95 million and net profit of USD28.34 million for the financial year ended 31 December 2006. The acquisition of AIT would be earnings accretive to Unisem in FY2007.
About AIT http://www.aithome.com
Advanced Interconnect Technologies is a global provider of semiconductor assembly and test services for many of the worldâ€™s most successful electronics companies. The companyâ€™s turnkey services include design, assembly, test, failure analysis, and electrical and thermal characterization. AIT has received recognition for its field service and product yields from several of the industryâ€™s leading semiconductor device manufacturers. The company is also ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS16949:2002 certified. With approximately 3,600 employees worldwide, AIT has factory locations in Batam, Indonesia and Sunnyvale, California and regional offices in the USA, Europe and Asia.
Process Engineer (PE-10)
* Responsible for evaluation of material, equipment upgrades and parameters for the purpose of improving yield, cycle time and quality. Develop processes and provide engineering support to manufacturing. Conduct troubleshooting of process shortcomings, and drive continuous improvement programs.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Written application and full resume attached with recent photograph marked in the up corner of envelop with relevent qualification, experience should be submitted to :
Jalan. S. Parman Kav 201, BIP Muka Kuning Batam, 29433