DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.
DHL offers expertise in express, air and ocean freight, overland transport and logistics solutions, combined with worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local markets. DHL’s international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Over 170,000 employees are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that exceed customers’ expectations.
DHL Express has been operating in Indonesia since 1973. Beginning in 1982, DHL’s operations in Indonesia have been carried out by PT. Birotika Semesta. Today, PT Birotika Semesta/DHL Express is the largest air express company in Indonesia, with 90 outlets, 740 employees and is supported by a fleet of 300 vans equipped with radio communications. DHL Express not only delivers documents, packages and freight, but also provides value-added services to its customers through a variety of logistic solutions.
DHL is 100% owned by Deutsche Post World Net.
* Management Accounting : Highlight anomalies and variances against approved budget. Review capital acquisition application submitted by department heads to ensure alignment with Annual Operating Plan. Evaluate justification for unplanned items. Analyse monthly actual financial results after closure of accounts to explain variances. Prepare rolling forecast for the year and/or next 12 months based on latest actual months results for each business entity. This data is submitted to Regional Office and GCC. Conduct and review post capital acquisition, usually after 6 to 12 months after implementation/ completion.
* Ascertain the realisation of the economic benefits as stated in the capital acquisition application. Continually innovate, identifying and recommending process improvements.
* Participate in the Finance Re-engineering Team and assist in project documentation.
* Review, define and propose changes and development to the finance work processes.
* Ensure the approved policies and procedures are fully and correctly implemented.
* Consolidate Company Census Statistics as one entity. Manage the relationship with internal auditors. Compute Owner/Operator rates in consultation with the operations and HR teams.
* Undertake Activity Based Costing projects.
* Project Management : Undertake regular 3-6 month ad-hoc projects such implementation of new regional tools/processes.
* Having 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity as an Accountant for a large high volume service-typed business (preferable).
* Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
* Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent).
* Good problem solving skills.
* Inquisitive and analytical.
* Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acess, etc.).
* Excellent Communication skills in English spoken and written.
Send your CV to