At Sarawak Shell Berhad (71978-W), we are continuously looking to the future and for people who will make it happen. Take now for instance. Weâ€™re looking for the worldâ€™s top Exploration & Production talent to join us in building a business capable of real and sustainable growth. If thatâ€™s you, then come and explore your potential in an environment characterised by opportunity, flexibility and reward.
Shell is committed to the Asia Pacific region through growing its position as a leading supplier of Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) in the region and growing the value in its existing heartlands. The Exploration & Production business began in Asia Pacific over a century ago, back in the 1890s, when the first wells were drilled by Shell in Sumatra and Borneo. Recent discoveries provide an aggressive expansion to our portfolio in the region.
Shell Exploration & Production Asia Pacific operates in seven countries Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. We currently have positions available in Miri, Sarawak.
Location: Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
* As a SAP Maintenance Project Planner, youâ€™ll work in the Maintenance Engineering Department and manage a portfolio of minor CAPEX maintenance projects, ranging in size from US$ 50,000 to US$ 5 million;
* These projects will mainly consist of facilities improvements , equipment and control upgrades, drilling re-visits, modifications, and major structural repairs, on both onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities.Theyâ€™ll be executed on mature producing facilities, and thus subject to operational constraints;
* As a SAP Maintenance Project Planner, accountable to manage and support the SAP Blueprint transactions (Project System Module) for the Maintanence Project Team (MEPR1);
* Also responsible to assist/support the Project Engineer with respect to SAP related matter such as raising PR/PO, created SE, Monitoring the project Value of Work Done (VOWD) etc.
In addition, the following will be part of the responsibilities or task to be done:
* Develop and maintain project plans and schedules using standard business software such as Primavera (P3e), Microsoft Project i.e responsible to produce and monitor proper planning plan for MEPR1 Minor CAPEX and Revisit projects and to represent MEPR1 together with Project Engineers in any IAP forum as to ensure MEPR1 Projects are integrated in the overall asset and maintenance plan;
* Advise the project Engineers of deviations to plan, and be prepared to recommend corrective action to maintain the schedule or cost;
* Produce regular progress and cost reports, plus ad-hoc reports as required by the project Engineer/Team Leader;
* Provide information for a database of cost and schedule historical data for benchmarking and the development of Key Performance Indicators;
* To work together with MEPR1 Finance support with respect to monitor the Latest Estimate (LE) and the budget performance with respect to VOWD;
* Liaison and coordination with other parties such as construction services for offshore resourses, logistics, asset for shutdown window availability and other Maintenance execution team for optimization and integration of project scopes.
* Degree holder in any engineering discipline – minimum of 7 years Oil and Gas industry working experience in project engineering and management, project services in particular costing and planning, fabrication and offshore work or Diploma of Engineering with minimum 15 yearsâ€™ working experience in the above-mentioned areas;
* Fluent understanding with hands-on experience of planning tools and software at least one of MS Project / Primavera P3e / Primavera P3.1 / Project Scheduler;
* Understanding and hands-on experience plus experience of carrying out schedule risk analysis will be an added advantages;
* Familiarity and experience with SAP-Project Systems or other SAP modules is an also added advantage;
* Understanding and experience of cost estimating tools & software and familiar with databases, industry benchmarks, relevant to oil and gas industry application;
* Experience of performing cost risk analysis will be an added advantage;
* Ability to work with different nationalities and cultures; ability to be focused on targets and goals required;flexible and pleasant personality; able to work individually as well as within a team;
* Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work and liaise within a designated team and with other teams;
* Fluent in written and spoken English is essential;
* Applicants must be willing to work in Miri, Sarawak.
To apply, go to www.shell.com/careers –> Professionals –> My Application –> Job Search –> Asia
Application Deadline: Friday, March 14, 2008
Number of Vacancies: 1
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
www.shell.com/careersInformasi Lowongan Kerja Maret 2013 --->>> Job vacancy AT At Sarawak Shell Berhad (71978-W); Lowongan Kerja DI Malaysia