JEL Group is an integral part of IHI Corporation, a global company (since 1853) having played a consistent role in establishing social infrastructure and in opening up the future.
JEL Group provides services in engineering & design, procurement, fabrication, on-site erection, construction management and maintenance work for power, petrochemicals, water/wastewater treatment, cement & fertiliser plants, as well as other industrial process plants. We have been actively pursuing projects in Southeast Asia, the Indian Sub-continent, Middle East & Africa, and have gained recognition as a reputable engineering company in the region.
Through consistent growth and accumulation of expertise in multi-faceted projects, we have embarked on more value-added projects on an EPC (engineering, procurement & construction) basis in collaboration with renowned strategic partners.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment that provides career growth and financial rewards for display of initiative and meeting targets. We believe in the performance based reward system.
FINANCE & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
* Manage overall financial functions of the company which includes timely and accurate reporting, budgeting, banking , accounting and taxation functions of the company
* Implement and ensure policies and procedures are in line with local statutory requirement and Head Office( Singapore) requirements
* Perform procurement functions and propose costs effective means
* Provide support to project teams on financial and commercial related matters. Liaise with customers on collection and project matters when necessary
* Perform cash management and foreign currency management with advice & direction from HQ
* Deal with Tax authority, Tax agents, External auditors, immigration department and other external parties, including administration matters
* Constantly review and improve processes and internal controls locally
* Maintain good understanding of the Indonesia economy, development and regulations and provide constant feedback to HQ
* Train and develop local staff within these functions to achieve companyâ€™s objectives.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Able to see big picture and commercially inclined while being hands-on.
* Good analytical and technical skills and meticulous.
* Highly pro-active.
* Finance degree, preferably with good Accounting knowledge and background.
* Well rounded working experience of about 10 years with some commercial exposure.
* Some MNC experience, preferably in an engineering and or construction related industry.
* This job will be located in Indonesia, Jakarta. Excellent performance will potentially enable the candidate to be relocated to another country including HQ.
* Successful applicant shall be posted to Singapore for training for 1-2 years before being relocated back to Jakarta office.
Send us your comprehensive resume stating your duties and responsibilities in each position held to
or fax @ 6268 42112.
State your present and expected remuneration and include your academic certificates
Closing date: 14 March 2008Informasi Lowongan Kerja Maret 2013 --->>> Job vacancy At Jurong Engineering Limited