We are one of the worldâ€™s leading producers of metallic coated and painted high quality steel. The group was originated in Australia and has steel manufacturing plants in New Zealand, USA, Asia and downstream product operations in 18 countries.
Our site in Indonesia was established in 1993, building a very successful business by leveraging supports of our partners, quality products and most importantly our people. The Company has a strategy to grow rapidly in the coming years. As part of our overall business strategy, we always strive to increase our people capability to ensure achievement of our growth and profitability objectives.
Currently we are strengthening our team and looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing a professional performance with self-integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfil the vacancies of:
* Melakukan pekerjaan perawatan atau perbaikan peralatan produksi sesuai dengan jadwal dan procedure pemeliharaan yang baku, guna mendukung process produksi
* Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent and have min 2 years experience
* Required skill(s): Mechanical equipment, hydraulic system.
* Preferred skill(s): Drawing, welding.
* Required language(s): English.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Cilegon.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 2 Full-Time positions available.
Send your complete application and resume within 2 weeks to:
Human Resources PT BlueScope Steel Indonesia
Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon
Jl. Asia Raya Kav. O2, Cilegon 42443, Banten
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org