Webhosting Murah Indonesia

Lowongan Kerja

Lowongan Kerja Administration Staff PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka; Administrasi

Sigma Community are a market leader in providing information technology solutions, with more than 20 years of experience in delivering complex, mission critical systems to Indonesia and global markets. To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:

Administration Staff

Requirements:

* Minimal having D3 Degree in any field,
* At least 1 year of working experience as Administration Staff
* Preferable having exposure to Information Technology
* Computer literate in MS Office
* Possess good communication skill
* Must be willing to work in BSD – Tangerang

If your qualifications meet our requirement please send your resume to :

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka
German Centre 5th floor
Jl. Kapt. Subijanto DJ
Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang

Informasi Lowongan Kerja September 2013 --->>> Lowongan Kerja Administration Staff PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka; Administrasi

Masukkan Email Anda Untuk Mendapatkan Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 Via Email:

12 Responses to “Lowongan Kerja Administration Staff PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka; Administrasi”

1. Liana says:

I want to apply this position

2. indra ganie says:

I am male, age 43 years, S1 alumni, have 10 years experiences as administration staff, domicile Bintaro Jaya. If your company still have job vacancy for me, please call from my email, or by phone 021-745 0155 (H), 021-5701467 / -5722595 (O). Thank you.

3. Hidayah Artalina says:

I want to apply this position as Administration Staff in PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka. I am female, age 32 years, S1 Economic of Accountancy alumni, have 7 years experiences as administration staff, domicile Cisauk – Serpong. If your company still have job vacancy for me, please call by email, or by phone 081284963241 / 081282931943. Thank you.

4. devi Mulyaningsih says:

I am Female, my age 25 years, D3 alumni, I have 3 Years experences as administration staff in Company Contrctor & Engineering. I live in Cisauk Tangerang. I Hope your company still have job vacancy for me. if still, please call me by phone 021-95439855 / 392 63505. i’m wait your confirmation. Thanks a lot.

5. yunita eliani says:

I want to apply this position as Administration Staff in PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka. I am female, age 32 years, S1 Economic of Accountancy alumni, have 5 years experiences as Casier & administration data center 3 month, domicile Ciledug tangerang. If your company still have job vacancy for me, please call by email, or by phone 08159386532 / 021.99982106 Thank yo

6. yunita eliani says:

I want to apply this position as Administration Staff in PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka. I am female, age 26 years, S1 Economic of management alumni, have 5 years experiences as Casier & administration data center 3 month, domicile Ciledug tangerang. If your company still have job vacancy for me, please call by email, or by phone 08159386532 / 021.99982106 Thank yo

7. Lakhsmi Indira Dewi says:

I would like to apply for administration staff position in your company. I am 27 years old, married women with two children. I have graduated my Diploma from Akademi Sekretari InterStudi with GPA 3,65. I live in Bintaro. I have experience in administration & accounting in Banking industries for 4 years. I am hard worker, detail orinted, can work under pressure, and willing to work on team. I would like to have an opportunity for the interview or test that convinience to you. Thank you for your kindness.

8. Endra Romadhona says:

I am writing regarding the opportunity to fill in any positions at your company, as it matches my qualification. I’m graduated from Sahid University Jakarta majoring in Hotel Management.

My education coupled with my high motivation and eagerness to learn, and also capability to work in a team should support my potential for a position at your company.

I am willing to meet at your convenience to provide you with any information you may require. A curriculum vitae and a recent photograph are enclosed for your convenience.

I am looking forward to your favorable consideration of my application and hope to hear from you soon. And if my Application is successful, I shall certainly try to justify the confidence you have placed in me.

9. Edi Sudrajat says:

I am Edi Sudrajat. I am looking for a job, I am taking my bachelor degree in STMIk Dharmaputra Tangerang. let me know if there would be a job for me, I will sent my application letter via e-mail. thank you

10. Oktalisha Kirana Ulum says:

My name is Oktalisha Kirana Ulum (female). I was 22 years old and I have just passed my English lecture last month with IPK up to 3,… This good opportunity have been motivated me to proposed be at work in your company according to my qualification indeed. I’ll fulfill all the complete documents requirement soon as the company response . Looking forward to your response thank you very much for the good attention.

11. Desvera Inge says:

I would like to apply for administration or finance staff position in your company. I am 29 years old,i have graduated from University of Indonesia,majoring Sociology with GPA 3,01. I live in Serpong. I have experience in administration & finance in leasing company for 4 years. I am hard worker,high motivation and willing to work on team. I would like to have an opportunity to joint in your company.If your company still have job vacancy for me, please call by email, or by phone 08567838208 / 021.98654324 Thank you

12. Triana Irnawati says:

saya ingin bekerja di staf administrasi PT.Sigma Cipta Caraka, saya wanita umur 31 tahun tinggal di asrama yonarhanudri 1 Kostrad Pakulonan Sepong Utara. lulusan S1 Ekonomi Managemen STIEKERS Yogyakarta 2002, pernah bekerja sebagai reseprentatif PT.Eticha Jakarta selama 2 tahun. Jika perusahaan menerima sya bisa dihubungi ke nomor 08121540661. terima kasih.