Lowongan Pekerjaan Qatar National Bank (QNB Group) was established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the largest bank in the Middle East and North Africa Region and is by far the leading financial institution in the country with a market share exceeding 45% of banking sector assets.
Priority Banking Relationship Manager
- To be responsible for growth and profitability of Related Portfolio with the main objective to increase/grow market share and eventually to maximize shareholder value in line with Company Strategy while maintaining sound credit quality.
- To achieve growth in relationship portfolio in line with the strategic and annual operating plans.
- Maximize the return from Each Relationship – Cross selling of QNBK Products & Services.
- Identified and solved possible occurred problem to related unit.
- Increase the profile of the Bank in the business sector.
- Ensure a customer oriented service approach is adopted at all times.
- Ensure the risks are properly assessed and controlled.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major, with at least 2 years as Priority Banking Relationship Manager with proven sales achievement track record.
- Preferably posses some knowledge in basic banking products and wealth management.
- Good communication skill, enjoy building constructive business relation & negotiation.
- Good self confidence, strong capability in both of proposal writing and presentation.
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written) is a must.
- Holding WAPERD & AAJI certification will be a plus point
- Good interpersonal skill, customer focus oriented, while in the same time showing high standard for performance excellence, team work, and integrity.
- Good command in computer skills.
- Willing to be based in Pekanbaru.
Member can easily apply by clicking Quick Apply button below.
To know us better, please visit:
Informasi Lowongan Kerja September 2013 --->>> Lowongan Kerja Bank QNB Kesawan Di Pekanbaru (Riau) Bulan Maret 2013