The American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross.org/tsunamirelief
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in Banda Aceh, Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in Aceh province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
The American Red Cross seeks dynamic individuals to fill the :
Psychosocial Support Program – Instructional Officer
(Aceh – Lamno)
* Bachelors’ degree in education, social sciences or humanities
* Minimum of 1.5 years experience in psychosocial support training in schools and community
* Self-supporting in computers (Windows, word processing, PowerPoint presentations)
* Language- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
* Interpersonal skills in interacting with diverse groups of people
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent. Job role in Social Worker or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after December 5, 2008 will not be considered.Informasi Lowongan Kerja September 2013 --->>> Lowongan Kerja Bulan Desember 2008 Di Aceh