PT Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990 with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2007, the Bankâ€™s total assets has grown to IDR 7.7 trillion.
UOB Indonesia is 99% owned by United Overseas Bank Group (UOB), one of the largest banking groups in Singapore. The Group has 502 offices in 18 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
UOB Indonesia has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading â€“ North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk â€“ West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang â€“ Bintan.
Now, the Bank has immediate opportunities for the following position:
Part Time Translator
* Fluent in spoken & written English
* Experience in translating documents from English to Bahasa Indonesia or vice versa
* Working hours : 2-3 hours/day from Monday â€“ Friday between 8 am â€“ 5 pm
* Documents are not allowed to be translated outside office premises
* Honor range : Rp 1 – 1.5 mio nett per month
Please send the application to: recruitment.uobi@UOBgroup.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Informasi Lowongan Kerja September 2013 --->>> Lowongan Kerja Part Time Translator PT Bank UOB Indonesia