Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Terbaru PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd (“GAR”), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR’s oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
Due to our fast expansion we are in needs of several professional who are outstanding and high motivated to fill the position of:
- Manage cash flow requirement planning
- Verify cash disbursement with external or internal parties and ensure it is made accurately on a timely manner
- Ensure loan facility for plasma are available on a timely manner
- Monitor smallholder’s loan repayment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance with MBA is highly desirable10 years of experience in similar role, especially exposure in Agribusiness sector
- Proficient in SAP is a plus
- Ability to prepare financial projection as well as plantation costing
- Good understanding on government regulations relating to corporate partnership with small holders as well as plasma scheme
- Result and detail oriented, along with strong analytical skill
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional competence and integrity
SMART RECRUITMENT CENTRE
PLASA BII MENARA II LANTAI 10
JL. MH THAMRIN 51 JAKARTA 10350