Lowongan Kerja 2013 PT Nissan Motor Indonesia Calling all passionate people in automotive industry!! As an exciting company, NISSAN seek talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs, want to improve through continuous learning, and has drive for excellent performance
Quality Assurance Engineering
- Control standard for each responsible area.
- Improve Inspection Job with TQA Genba Leader (Supervisor, Foreman, Leader).
- Problem Analysis in Production Line related to each area.
- Feedback, Guiding / Coaching, Controlling Result of related Department / Company.
- Improve weakness point of Job System / Procedure.
- To train Genba QA for New / Modified Inspection Item Inspection Tool or Equipment.
- To analyze Inspection data, proposed Improvement Activity, conduct and monitoring it.
- To check Technical Document and to give feedback.
- Establish Inspection instruction to NMI Genba (by Inspection Standard).
- Making Technical Report of a problem.
- Making improvement proposal related to weakness of Job System / Procedure.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Mechanical / Industrial / Chemical Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fresh graduate until 2 years experience in manufacturing.
- Female / Male, age 22-27 years old.
- Willing to be placed in Purwakarta.
- Has systematical analysis and problem solving ability.
- Has good carefulness and self willingness.
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
- Hard working, can work overtime to finishing the job, can work individual or with many persons.
PCC Packing Engineer Staff
- Automotive Parts Packaging Design
- Package Layout Design
- Packing Process Layout Design & Installation
- System Master File Maintenance
- Diploma degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Has experience in related field (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Age 21- 25 years old.
- Good command in English (both oral and written).
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team.
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel and Ms. Word)
- Can work under pressure to meet deadline.
Part Logistics Staff
- Check and control parts complementation operation
- Control claim parts
- Control returnable rack operation
- Process packing material order & inventory
- Control blanking USC parts operation
- Control sub component parts order (Child parts FTI & buckles)
- GLCR data control & P/L report
- Check PCC Fixed Cost
- Check and control export activity report
- Make the KPI report
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has more than 1 years experience in the same related field (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
Age 24 – 30 years old
- Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working
- Have big interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter
Before January 20th, 2013 to:
(Subject : QA)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.