ouch lives every day· At Philips, we believe that technology should be advanced but simple at the same time. It should make sense and be designed around the way we live and work. Whether we’re creating a comfortable environment through sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a mother a first glimpse of her unborn child or the baby monitor that keeps children safe at night, we touch people’s lives all over the world through Philips products. So, this is a chance for you to be part of that experience and join the WINNING team..
Engineer – Electrical • Lighting • Surabaya
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
* Responsible for establishing a culture of continuous improvement and creating conducive operating conditions towards the attainment of World-class standard
* Reducing productive time loss due to equipment malfunction
* Improvement of machine capability
* Establish and develop technical data collection and monitoring system Collate and analyze data with respect to factory efficiency
* Perform special projects and feasibility study where and whenever necessary
* Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance to environment
* Safety and health policy and supervise all the implementation of authorized policies, rules, regulations and safety & health standards Bachelor degree with Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of industrial working experiences
* Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, 5years of experience in relevant field, leadership potential, computer literate, expertise in specific electrical equipment tools/software (Program Logical Control).
” Note : Please visit and apply on Philips Career Center at www.philips.com/careers (Attached your recent photograph and We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)”
PT Philips Indonesia
Gedung Philips Jl. Warung Buncit Raya Kav. 99 Jakarta 12510.