Located 40 kilometers south of Bandung in West Java, the Wayang Windu power generation project is operated by Magma Nusantara Limited (MNL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Star Energy. It is under a Joint Operation Contract with Pertamina to develop geothermal resources within the 12,960 hectare contract area for 42 years. Wayang Windu has been producing power since June 2000. The power plant has one of the biggest single geothermal turbines in the world and is currently delivering 110 megawatts of electricity into the national grid through PLN. This unit is consistently achieving greater than 98% availability, demonstrating its world class performance.
Magma Nusantara Limited (MNL) is inviting engineering fresh graduates to join our â€œApprentice Programâ€ where you will be provided the opportunity to apply your education to real work life setting, to improve your technical competencies and you will learn about our business and get involved with our people on how they work to deliver business performance. The program also allows both parties to assess the possibility of future employment opportunities.
Geothermal Apprentice Program
* Completing study to be understood of process and system in Power station, Steam field and common area. Study all process either theory or practical and shall pass final score test.
* Support operator to perform daily Activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Procedures, and Safe Working Conditions.
* Actively supports the Corporate objective to obtain the highest standard of Safety Health and Environmental performance within the Warehouse and Wayang Windu Power Station. This is achieved by complying with the SHE regulations as defined in the Wayang Windu Management System (WWMS).
* Performs the required activities as stated in WWMS and reviews the Accomplishment with Supervisor during Annual Performance Appraisal.
* Participates in a Weekly SHE Meeting & Ensures all fellows Employees and Visitors within Area comply with Safety Regulations and wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment or PPE.
* Ensure that current Operations Procedures are complied with
* Observes all Company and Government rules and regulations on loss control, environmental, compliance and safety procedures and practices.
* Responsible for the cleanliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
* Support operator to operate and monitors the status of the Steam field and Power Station facilities according to the Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Procedures, and Safe Work Practices to ensure that steam and electrical energy are supplied to the customer within established parameters and utilize distributed control system as the main control method.
* Support operator to Corrects and Stabilizes the Steam field and Power Station during plant failure, or other unexpected operating conditions according to Standard Operating or Emergency Procedures to ensure Steam field and Power Station.
* Performs all other duties as may be required by the business needs.
* Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* Shows good academic record with minimum GPA 2.75.
* Fresh graduate or maximum 2 year post graduated.
* Demonstrate sufficient technical competency in related area.
* Able to communicate in English equivalent to TOEIC score of 400.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Pangalengan.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 20 Full-Time and Internship position available.
” We offer :
- Practical workplace experience -
- Structured learning process -
- Mentoring with senior engineers -
- Full-time paid program -
Application closed on 17 April 2008.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview ”
Wisma Mulia 50th Floor Jl Jend Gatot Subroto no 42 Jakarta 12710.