Lowongan Kerja 2013 PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Planner – Maintenance (Code : PMT)
- Maintain the Equipment Register in Ellipse system when equipment has been transferred from one section/department/division to another, park up, stood down and written off.
- Create and Maintain Component Register in relation to components being overhauled, so that the life cycle of the individual component can be traced and costs accumulated for budgeting purposes.
- Control the Work Order System to ensure that the information is maintained to a high level of data integrity by performing regular audits of the system.
- Control the Maintenance Scheduling System to ensure that equipment services are organized to minimize disruption to the Mining activities, by ensuring each mining Pit is involved in the equipment service allocation process.
- Create and Maintain the Standard Jobs System to ensure that all new equipment types have the appropriate standard jobs created and that all standard jobs have the correct coding, descriptions and resource estimates and approved by the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Create and Maintain the Application Parts Lists (APL’s) for services as directed by the Maintenance Superintendents.
- Accountable for Producing Four Monthly Overhaul Plans to facilitate the departments Equipment Pre-Overhaul Planning (EPOP) process.
- Maintain Equipment Reference Manuals for each equipment type which identifies the KPC maintenance requirements for servicing, reports, overhauls, parts and task procedures.
- Maintain Job Overhaul Plans for each overhaul type to assist the Workshop Superintendent, Supervisors to control the overhaul process.
- Maintain Down Time Statistics in Modular Dispatch System on a daily basis to ensure the integrity of data for the Departments monthly Key Performance Measures (KPM’s)
- Monitor and Control Data Integrity for the Costing and Budgeting process.
- Prepare Monthly Work Order Frequency Analysis Statistics for the equipment in each area and ensure the integrity of the data.
- Assist Senior Planner to generate and maintain reports as required by to the Maintenance Superintendents. These include W/O Backlog, Weekly and Monthly Cost Review Reports.
- Train and Coach Employees in the using of the Ellipse System and the Department Policies and Procedures in order to improve their performance
- Participate in Business Improvement Projects as required.
- Minimum STM or equivalent with 8 years experience in Maintenance including 3 – 5 years planner role experience. (Diploma 3 with 5 years experience or S1 in Mechanical Engineering are preferable).
- Have basic Mechanical knowledge of mining or heavy equipment, warehouse and part management system, procurement & KPC maintenance policy manual.
- General Computer skill such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and Ellipse.
- Have decision making, high motivation & strong leadership.
- Good Coaching & training.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED