- Day to day operations of PT EP contract with all client including staffing issues, contract execution and monitoring, prepare weekly/monthly reports to Head Office and management of cash flows (work along with the Accounts/Finance.
- Smooth running of all manpower contracts and profitability.
- Negotiate with Client for better contract benefits and packages whenever possible in order to improve profit margin of the contracts.
- Contract negotiation with Consultants and draft a contract for Head Office approval.
- Assist in exploring new business opportunities in terms of new Clients.
- Ensure all company statutory payments and declarations are made in timely manner and correctly.
- Ensure all business registration with necessary and/or regulatory bodies are valid at all times.
- Recruit, manage and guide office supporting staff, PT EP client reps and to ensure that their work and responsibilities are being executed at all times.
- Attend regular meeting at Client Office.
- Arrange and make sure that all formalities requirements are done and complied with.
- As “Project Leader” (as and when required depending on project requirements), execute, oversee and smooth running of project/contracts.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time as and when required by the Head Office.
- General HR administration including employee database maintenance.
- SO issuance and status monitoring.
- To gather required document from consultant to be sent to office on time for payroll, insurance / Jamsostek and invoicing process.
- Handling consultants expenses, business travel arrangement and health insurances.
- To assist in employment contract preparation of Consultants before being reviewed and approved by Operations Support Manager.
- Update all Employee / Consultant database.
- To conduct day to day administration on Consultants medical insurance claim /registration, reconciliation with Insurance company and also Consultants Jamsostek calculation
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- More than 5 year experience as Operation Supervisor.
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas company
- Knowledge of HR management
- Able to liaise & interface with Client
- Knowledge of Foreign staff formalities requirements
- Have experience in dealing with Government agencies (Manpower, Immigration & Migas)