TOTAL is the worldâ€™s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following positions:
(Kalimantan Timur – Balikpapan)
* Provide supports/assistances on Project activities through production / projects coordination, e.g. comments on safety concept of new installation/project
* Provide safety advices/studies (Hazid, Hazop and Risk Assessment) on any studies coordinated by production, e.g. HAIP re-start up project and Tatun Closed Drain review
* Keep updated safety drawing of production Sitesâ€™ installation
* Perform safety studies (Hazid, Hazop and Risk Assessment) for modifications and new installations managed by ENG/PRO
* Provide safety advices/studies required by activities of non-petroleum installations, e.g. AC installation in Senipah restricted area and diesel fuel station in Senipah by engineering and new operator building at TPA managed by engineering.
* Provide supports on Safety Audit and Operation activities
* Provide assistances/advices on DKP Sitesâ€™ safety problem
* Contibrute on HSE Committee meeting as HSE Representative
* Assist CHAMPION on HSE MS Audit Follow-up
* Assist project division in performing Hazid and Risk Assessment studies in case of lack of personnel in projects (e.g. due to personnelâ€™s leave or in mission)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering background
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Balikpapan.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
All applicants could apply through our website: